Tips and Tidbits for the Horse Lover - HB
Our Price: $24.95
ISBN: 9780470171264Format: Hard BackSeries: GiftPages: 147Country of Origin: USAAge Group: AdultSize: 21 x 21
With more than 300 morsels of intriguing and one-of-a-kind illustrations, this is a fascinating romp through the world of horses.Along the way, you'll find answers to questions like:
* What was so unique about Caesar's horse?
* How do you lead a horse to water and make him drink?
* Exactly how many horses did they use in Hidalgo, anyway?
* Why would you use a leaf blower inside a barn?
* Why shouldn't you walk though a hotel lobby with spurs on in Phoenix, Arizona?
* Who said, "I can make a General in five minutes but a good horse is hard to replace?"
This collection of equestrian trivia, lore, and more is equally at home on the coffee table or in the stable. It's a book you'll savor again and again.