Our collection and use of your personal information
We only collect personal information from you which is relevant to our business. The personal information we collect includes your name, email and postal address telephone number and credit card details.
This information is collected either when you:
• join our mailing list; or
• order a Product from the Website.
If you do not provide the information requested at those stages, we will not be able to add you to our mailing list or process your Product order.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at anytime by following the instructions sent out with your mail.
Our disclosure of your personal information
We will disclose your personal information (but not your credit card details) to third parties who:
• provide website hosting or data storage services to us; or
• deliver any Products ordered by you.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• to our professional advisors;
• to law enforcement authorities if we suspect that an unlawful act is being committed or that such disclosure will prevent that unlawful act; or
• or as otherwise required or authorised by law.
Other than such disclosures, we will not disclose your personal information to any third parties unless we have your consent.
Protection and security of personal information
We believe that it is important to keep your personal information secure from misuse and unauthorised access or disclosure. We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold. We do this through:
• physical access controls to our offices;
• ensuring that your credit card details are not stored on our servers; and
• enabling data encryption when you order a Product from the Website.
Keeping personal information complete, accurate and up-to-date
We aim to ensure that the personal information we collect and use is complete, accurate and up-to-date. You can update the information held about you by contacting us using the means set out below. Alternatively, you can update your information on the ‘update your details’ section of the Website.
Gaining access to your personal information
You have a right to access certain personal information that we hold about you subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you request access to the personal information we hold about you, we will ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. We may charge a fee to cover our reasonable expenses in meeting your request.
You can contact Equitainment at the following address:
Fax: +61 2 9651 6022
Phone: +61 2 9651 5889